With 14 races spread over just three days, this year’s Goodwood Revival promises to deliver a good time for all attendees. With much more to this weekend than car racing, it’s a day out for the whole family.
If you’re attending this year but you’re not sure what to expect read more about the activities at the festival below.
The top 10 things to see according to the Goodwood Festival website are:
- Head-to-head racing
- The eye-catching period dress
- Famous faces from the motorsport world
- Vintage style fashion shows and Best Dressed competition
- Freddie March Spirit of Aviation – celebrating 100 years of the RAF
- The homage to the classic High Street
- Richmond Lawn dancing
- The largest classic car park
- Earls Court Motor Show
- Over the Road – discover Sky Cinema, Roller Disco and fairground