It’s competition time again and what a great opportunity this is to get an added bonus when you sell your car or van!
Between the 7th October and 10th October, we are offering all customers that sell their car or van at a pre-booked appointment a chance to win £250 worth of Love2shop vouchers on top of their sale. Not only this, but we will also offer you a quicker payment option, free of charge. This includes a same day payment directly into your bank account, making it easy for you to sell your unwanted vehicle. This great offer is only available until Monday, 10th October , so make sure you get your free online valuation and book your appointment quickly!
Don’t miss the chance to win this fantastic prize when you sell your vehicle – here’s our step-by-step guide on how to enter the competition:
How to enter:
Step 1: Get a free online valuation using our simple valuation tool. Just enter your vehicle registration number and details about its condition and driving history. You’ll have a fair valuation for your car or van in a few short minutes.
Step 2: Once you have your valuation and you’re happy with the price we’ve offered for your motor, you’ll need to book an appointment at one of our many branches. We have more than 70 branches across the UK in convenient locations, making it easy for you to pop by and sell your car or van quickly. It’s important that you book this appointment this week between the 7th and 10th October to be eligible for this competition. You can book an appointment online or over the phone, but you must have a valuation first!
Step 3: Take your vehicle and all its important documents along to your appointment this weekend. Our experts will give it a thorough inspection and confim your final valuation. As soon as you’ve agreed on the sale, we can start processing the paperwork. You will then be automatically entered into a prize draw with the chance of winning £250 of Love2shop vouchers. By selling your vehicle with us this week, we will also offer you same day payment free of charge, subject to terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions:
The promoter is: We Want Any Car Ltd. (Company registration no. 08604812) whose registered office is at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0JE.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• Entrants to complete a free valuation on www.wewantanycar.com. If valuation is not complete prior to visiting the branch it is at the WeWantAnyCar’s sales team discretion to consider whether the sale will be deemed as part of the competition.
• Entrants must book an appointment at a WeWantAnyCar branch before the weekend that this competition runs for. If the appointment has not been booked prior to Monday 10th October then they to do not qualify to enter the competition.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• How to enter the competition: Entrants will get a free online valuation and book an appointment at a WeWantAnyCar branch before the 10th October. All cars and vans sold at a WeWantAnyCar branch between 7th October-10th October inclusive will be automatically entered into a prize draw with the chance to win a £250 Love2shop voucher in addition to the agreed cost. Customers will also be offered free same day payment if they sell their vehicle before 10th October.
• Competition is available at any WeWantAnyCar branch across the UK.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person.
• Competition will run from 3pm on Wednesday 5th October to 10th October 2016.
• Closing date for entry will be 5pm on 10th October 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.