WeWantAnyCar has officially taken the car buying experience to the next level with the launch of our exciting new website…
WeWantAnyCar.com has undergone some major modifications with an aim to revolutionise, and improve, the approach we take to helping our customers get their car valued.
To celebrate, we’re also offering you the chance to win a £250 Love2Shop voucher! Find out how to enter here.
We understand the importance of a smooth transition when you’re selling your vehicle. We pride ourselves on providing a quick, easy service that cuts out the fuss and guarantees the best price for you – and with the help of our new website, we can do this better than ever!
Here are some of the new features you’ll find:
- 5-Price Breakdown
We’ve introduced an all new system that allows us to provide five separate valuations on your vehicle, based on varying conditions. Then, when you bring your car into one of our centres, our experts will offer one of these quotes based on their inspection. Not only does this guarantee that your final quote will reflect the overall condition of your car, it further creates a channel of honesty and transparency in the relationship we have with our customers. This is a huge step forward from the single price valuation approach, as the likeliness of the preliminary value changing upon inspection is significantly reduced.
- Photo Upload
You will now be able to upload photos of your car on to our website prior to your valuation appointment. If you are unsure of how to assess the overall condition of your vehicle, our trusted advisors can do this for you through these images. They will then use these to evaluate the vehicle’s value in conjunction with the information you have provided. If the vehicle is found to be in different condition than what you have specified, one of our experts will be in touch to advise you on their valuation.
- List Your Added Extras
In order to maximise the valuation you receive, customers can now inform us of any extra features in the vehicle that may help to raise your final quote. Certain interior or exterior aspects that may not otherwise be known to us can be specified and applied to the quote we make. Extras such as; leather seating, 19” wheels and panoramic roof can now all be mentioned during the valuation process.
Overall, it is our hope that these changes will allow customers to increase their valuations whilst enjoying an even smoother, more reliable car selling journey.
Our mission has always been to ensure our relationship with customers as honest and transparent as possible, and we believe the introduction of these new tools will help us to achieve this.
Want to win £250 worth of Love2Shop vouchers in time for Christmas? Enter our competition here.
Terms & Conditions:
The promoter is: We Want Any Car Ltd. (Company registration no. 08604812) whose registered office is at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0JE.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• How to enter the competition: Entrants will complete our online game whereby they are required to rank four vehicles in order of value. All entrants that correctly rank the vehicles value between 07/11/2016 and 20/11/2016 will be automatically entered into a prize draw with the chance to win a £250 Love2shop voucher.
• Competition is open to UK residents only, age 18 and over
• Only one entry will be accepted per person.
• Competition will run from 07/11/2016 to 20/11/2016 (closes at 23:59pm).
• Closing date for entry will be 20/11/2016 (23:59pm). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
• The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.