How is my valuation calculated?
We have access to the most up to date prices that cars are currently achieving, plus our valuers have
many years experience buying and selling cars so you can be sure of an honest and accurate valuation.
All the information you provide is taken into account and cars are individually priced your car based on
this. If you feel your car has extras that will increase the value of your car and you have not been able
to submit these online, please email email@example.com
Why is my value subject to inspection?
We need to check that the online description of your car matches the actual condition of the car.
The value given via this website does not constitute a contract. The condition and exact specification needs
to be confirmed by one of our valuers before the hand over can take place, we might find that your car
is worth more than we've offered you, or we might find it's worth less, so please take time to accurately describe your car.
Why do you need my email address and phone number?
We require your email address because we send you confirmation of our valuation by email, and we require your phone number
in case we have any questions about your car.
My car is a non runner, will you buy it?
Yes, we will buy any car.
My car has a private registration, will you buy it?
My car is an insurance write-off, will you buy it?
Yes, use this website to value your car in the normal way, making sure you indicate your car is an insurance write-off during the refine vehicle step of our valuation process.
Where do I drop my car off?
We currently have many convenient drop-off locations throughout the UK for you to bring your car to. Once you confirm an
appointment the nearest offices to your location will be listed.
Will you collect my car?
No, we do not collect cars.
What do I do with my road tax?
The valuation for your car incoporates a contribution from the Road Fund Licence and must be handed over with the car.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Service Book, Handbook, Spare Keys, Locking Wheel nuts, Radio & Key Codes, Sat Nav Discs etc.
- MOT (if applicable)
- If there is outstanding finance, a letter from the finance company confirming their settlement figure and validity
- Photo Driving Licence or Passport
Additional Information Required
- One of either, a Utility Bill, Bank or Credit Card Statement, Council Tax statement (These must be in your current address and match the address on the V5).
- If you are NOT the registered keeper then we will require written authorisation from the registered keeper that you are authorised to sell the vehicle and the registered keepers photo ID.
- Your UK bank details and/or that of the Registered Keeper.
- Please ensure that the Fuel Light is NOT on.
How will I be paid?
We will pay you by BACS bank transfer.
How long will payment take?
The BACS transfer system normally takes a maximum of 4 working days to reach your account.
Can I be paid in cash?
No, due to money laundering regulations.
Do you have any other questions? Contact WeWantAnyCar.com online or phone us on 01543 592050.