Bolton is the birthplace of Amir Khan, a boxing world champion and Olympian, who first inspired his hometown public when he bombarded his way to glory with a silver medal at Athens 2004. However, if you don’t want to be boxed into a corner by unscrupulous local car buyers then you have to dance your way down to WeWantAnyCar.com.
A professional car-buying service
If you have been sat at home wondering how I am ever going to sell my car in Bolton? Then you have made your way to the right place, if you simply follow the steps below to sell your second hand car quickly and reliably:
- Simply enter your vehicle’s registration and information into our online valuation tool while online
- Follow this by entering your contact details
- You’ll receive a free valuation while you wait, which will also be emailed to you
- If the valuation meets your estimations then it is time to book an appointment to visit your local branch
- Our team will advise you on what documents you need to bring with you in order to finalise the sale of your car to us when we meet
- Once the paperwork is completed by our team, our fast and reliable payment service will have the money in your account within four days
Where to find us
We are located on Car Park A of Macron Stadium. If travelling from the North down the M6 follow signs for the M61 and leave at Junction 30. Once on the M61, follow signs for Manchester/Bolton and leave at Junction 6 (Macron Stadium should be visible on the left). Take the first exit off the roundabout onto the A6027, the De Havilland Way. At the next roundabout, take a left turn onto Burnden Way and park in the main stadium visitors' car park.
If travelling up the M6 follow signs for the M62 and leave at Junction 21a, following signs for Manchester. Join the M60 at Junction 12 and proceed to follow signs for the M61 towards Preston. (Do NOT take the A666 towards Bolton.)
Turn off the M61 at Junction 6 and take the third exit off the roundabout onto the A6027, the De Havilland Way. At the next roundabout, take a left turn onto Burnden Way and park in the main stadium visitors' car park.
So get started on selling your car in Bolton today by calling Paul on 01204 876 535 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.