From the comical, to the outrageous, to the downright sinister. There are A LOT of thoughts and emotions that are channeled when you’re on the road.
SO, with that in mind – we’ve compiled a shockingly accurate (if we do say so ourselves) list of 50 things that go through the mind of a driver.
You may be surprised by how well we know you…
1. Oh great, who’s this joker?
2. Nice of you to not thank me for letting you through…even though it’s MY right of way.
3. Haha! You call THAT a parallel park?!
4. Get off the road, you can’t drive.
5. Aww, look at those lesser people waiting for the bus.
6. GET OUT OF THE FAST LANE, SLOTH!
7. Why would you not indicate? Are you completely stupid?
8. Great, a tractor. Now all the cars behind are gonna peer pressure me into overtaking.
9. Should I amber gamble? Oh, too late.
10. I wish I had that car.
11. And that one.
12. And that one.
13. I wish I had ANY car but my own.
14. Why are you overtaking me?
15. There’s a red light in about five seconds.
16. And now we’re both in the same place.
17. So you should feel stupid now.
18. This car’s a mess.
19. I should probably clean it some time…
20. Or never.
21. That speed camera says 30mph…not 10.
22. Get your eyes tested.
23. Uh oh, police car.
24. They’ve found me.
25. Oh wait, I’m not a criminal.
26. I should probably still drop my speed to 10mph under the limit.
27. Just in case they pull me over.
28. OH LOOK A DRIVE THROUGH!
29. Can I justify a milkshake?
30. Hi, I’ll have a large double cheeseburger meal, chocolate milkshake, cheese dippers and
31. Please let me out of the junction.
32. Or don’t, whatever.
34. FINALLY. Thank you kind driver, for restoring my faith in humanity.
35. It’s night-time and your headlights are off. Aren’t you clever.
36. Why are you giving me evils? YOU WERE WRONG.
37. Hell is filled with people like you.
38. I love this song!
39. I definitely have a voice like Beyonce.
40. If someone else was in the car they would say the same thing.
41. Oh goodie, traffic.
42. The world is just out to get me today.
43. Oh God, there’s a car beside me.
44. Do we acknowledge each other?
45. Or will I look like a weirdo?
47. This is the longest traffic jam I’ve ever experienced.
48. I can’t even blast out my music.
49. Because they will see me singing like Beyonce.
50. And not everyone appreciates raw talent.
Author: Joseph Lazare