Bolton Wanderers fans – how does the chance to win four VIP tickets to see the upcoming home game with Chesterfield sound?
We bet a four-course pre-match meal and panoramic views of the stadium will wet your appetite even further!
Our latest competition gives one lucky supporter the chance to win the ultimate match day experience when Bolton host Chesterfield on Saturday 1st April.
Through our partnership with Bolton Wanderers, wewantanycar.com has a branch in the car park at the Macron Stadium – meaning that supporters can stop by to enjoy a hassle-free experience whilst selling their car.
So, if you don’t want to miss out… it’s time to put your football knowledge to the test…
All you have to do is rank four Bolton Wanderers players in order of who represented their country the most by clicking on the individual images and dragging them to the appropriate position. Once you have decided on your order – don’t forget to submit your details and you’ll be in the draw!
As proud partners of Bolton Wanderers since 2015, this exciting competition allows us to celebrate our ongoing relationship with the club, and gives lucky fans the opportunity to watch the match in style!
The competition will close for entries at midnight 24.03.17 and the winner will be drawn at random on 27.03.17
Enter now at: https://www.wewantanycar.com/bwfc
Competition Terms & Conditions:
The promoter is: We Want Any Car Ltd. (Company registration no. 08604812) whose registered office is at Central House, Leeds Road, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0JE.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Competition is open to UK residents only, age 18 and over
- How to enter the competition: Entrants will complete our online game whereby they are required to rank the players with most international caps. All entrants that correctly rank the players between 02.03.2017 and 24.03.2017 will be automatically entered into a prize draw with the chance to win 4 VIP tickets to the Bolton Wanderers Vs Chesterfield match on the Saturday 1st April 2017.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Competition will run from 02.03.2017 to 24.03.17 (closes at 23:59pm).
- Closing date for entry will be 24.03.2017 (23:59pm). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.